91-95 George Street, LAUNCESTON – Offers over $2.75m
Kinross House - 1840's Heritage Icon - Mixed Use Income With Upside
Located in the heart of the George Street cafe enclave and opposite the ANZ bank, Kinross House is a resplendent four storey building with a unique fusion of architectural styles acquired over the years.
Fully leased, Kinross House represents a diversified and balanced investment with surety of income evenly spread across the four retail tenancies and nine apartments featuring:
• Iconic CBD building on tree lined, boulevard like thoroughfare
• Prominent street frontage presence and Parisian flair
• vibrant locale with solid footfall
• Rear laneway access and parking
• Strong commercial tenancy profile focused on the flourishing
• Clear growth potential, Airbnb or boutique hotel conversion
• $169,438 net rental approx.
91-95 George Street represents exceptional value for the astute investor to capitalise on Launceston’s inner city revitalisation, the UTAS relocation and tourism growth to take Kinross House to the next level.
Offers over $2.75m
For further details please call Blake Shepherd or Ian Singline