73 Wellington Street, LONGFORD – Contact Marcus Douglas
Development / Investment Opportunity
For sale is this large central parcel of real estate located amongst the heart of Northern Tasmania’s Agri business hub Longford. A single title incorporating a generous offering of 9215m2 and includes numerous improvements totaling a NLA of approx. 1828m2. Known to many as the “Old Browns Store” steeped in history; the site certainly has plenty to offer as far as opportunity.
- A Large commercial site with scope for further development.
- Ease of access to all major arterials, sea ports and major towns.
- General Business Zoning noting many uses STCA
- Potential for further subdivision STCA.
- Existing use - Retail / Bulky Goods.
- Approx. 18K south of Launceston’s CBD.
- Occupy in part, lease in part.
Other permitted uses include business and professional services, vehicle fuel sales and service.
Discretionary uses (potentially permitted with a permit) include manufacturing and processing, visitor accommodation, storage, service industry, transport depot and distribution.
The property is offered as vacant possession.
For further detail and or inspection, contact the agent Marcus Douglas.