1 River Street, LAUNCESTON – Expressions of Interest Close Thursday 7 March
Strategic Investment Opportunity with 15 + 3 x 5 Year Lease to Global Dairy Food Giant
Presenting as an outstanding investment opportunity, this substantial property holding underpinned by a AAA lease covenant to global dairy food producer Parmalat is a pivotal asset essential in Tasmania's fast growing food processing sector:
• Impressive 4,820 sqm production facility constructed 2011
• Huge 1.178 ha 'General Industrial' zoned site
• Secure 15 year lease with Parmalat Australia YD Pty Ltd to 2027 plus options to 2042
• Significant taxation saving depreciation.
• Tenant pays usual outgoings including Land Tax under all repairing lease.
• Strategic location in Invermay’s industrial heartland close to East Tamar Hwy & 1.5km from CBD
• Strong commercial locale, vicinal businesses include Lysaght, Origin, Smorgon ARC, Boral, Harvey Norman & BlueScope Steel
• $838,930pa estimated net rent 1 July 2019 (assumes 2.7% CPI review)
Expressions of Interest invited and close 4pm Thursday 7 March 2019
For further details, IM report and inspection call Ian Singline or Blake Shepherd