Levels 1 & 2/74-76 Elizabeth Street, HOBART – Contact Linda or Ian
Two Contiguous Floors in Prominent TJ Cane Building with Industrial Aesthetic
Levels 1 & 2 TJ Cane Building offers contiguous floors of 730m2 each (1,406m2 in total) with an industrial aesthetic featuring saw tooth roof and exposed brick - along with an appealing vista over Elizabeth St and Criterion Lane to the rear. The tenancies are serviced by lift and inter connecting stairs offering flexibility for layout.
Having operated as a popular gym for many years the tenancies could well suit for further fitness pursuits or indeed modern office space or accommodation conversion.
74-76 Elizabeth St is positioned in a vibrant locale just metres from the Elizabeth St Mall and core retailing precinct and adjacent to the newly acquired UTAS Mid City student accommodation building. The tenancy location exemplifies the next generation of Hobart business and lifestyle amenity.
Key features include:
• Floor plates ranging from 730sqm - 1,460sqm
• Unique indoor spaces with vast window frontage
• Existing interconnecting stairs
• Existing end-of-trip facilities
• Signage opportunities available
• Immediate access to Elizabeth Street Mall and core retailing precinct
For further details please call Linda Davy or Ian Singline