64 Brisbane Street, LAUNCESTON – SOLD
Trophy Retail Investment Leased To Global Eyewear Giant
Freehold sale with AAA lease covenant from the world’s largest company in the eyewear industry - Luxottica. With 9,000 stores worldwide and manufacturers of brands including Ray Ban, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Versace and more.
• Renewed 5 year lease to 2023 + option to 2028
• EssilorLuxottica - market cap of approx. €57 billion
• Strategic high profile CBD locale along strong retail strip
• Positioned amongst many strong nationals
• Tenant pays all usual outgoings including land tax
• Rent: $51,132.50 plus GST
Prime CBD location in arguably Launceston’s strongest and most vibrant retail zone surround by brands such as ANZ, Zambrero, Flight Centre, Brickworks, Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, Shaver Shop, Telstra and more. A secure trophy investment with strong future growth potential.
Offered for sale at $855,000
Information Memorandum available upon request.