4B/ Swanston Park Drive, ST LEONARDS – Contact Marcus Douglas
Why pay Rent? Is this the new home for your business or storage?
The property is located within one of Launcestons growing Light Industrial estates on the direct fringe of Launcestons Eastern precincts, St Leonards and Waverly. Close neighbours include the likes of James Hardie, Cyclad Sheds, Aust Post, ALM Metcash, Dunlop and Tyre Right just to name a few.
Property highlights noted:
- Substantial 345m2 warehouse incorporating concrete apron
- Hardstand incorporates ample customer and or staff parking
- Positioned within a Light Industrial Estate currently experiencing a strong growth phase
- Strategic Launceston fringe location with ease of access to major arterials
- Short term Lease Back option while current owner explores new home
- Professionally managed Strata with minimal Body Corp fees
Lots 5 forms part of the L181105 Stata Plan with Strata detail upon request.
With the site boasting only a 10 min drive to the CBD and major logistic arterials, it is certainly worth an inspection.
Inspection by appointment Contact the agent