80A-88 Charles Street, LAUNCESTON – For Sale by Offer Closing 4th November
Superior CBD Freehold Flagship Opportunity
Shepherd & Heap Commercial on behalf of client Holmes Building Pty Ltd is delighted to offer to the open market for sale for the first time ever the Holmes Building, a superior CBD freehold flagship opportunity and true generational Launceston investment holding. Uniquely positioned on the corner of Brisbane and Charles Streets opposite the Brisbane Mall and neighboured by retail giants Target and Country Road exposing the property to immense vehicular exposure and footfall traffic.
Held in the one family for many years this rare offering provides buyers surety of income from two strong retail brands, an extremely well maintained building along with the clear benefit of potential first floor development upside.
- Anchored by ASX listed jewellery icon Michael Hill Jewellers and specialty Tasmanian health food brand Natures Works
- Diversified income spread over three retail tenancies and six long standing first floor tenancies
- Substantial dual level building comprising some 1,000m2 of floor space
- Opportunity to occupy vacancy or re-lease to realise full income potential
- Estimated fully let annual return of $284,000 net
The property's presence and exposure displaying an enormous 31 metre frontage to Charles Street underpins the future growth potential; further division into smaller retail tenancies is certainly achievable along with potential future strata subdivision (s.t.c.a) to maximise inherent value and return.
For sale by Offer - Closing Wednesday 4th November
For further details contact Blake Shepherd or Ian Singline.